City Railway Columns, 1897;
Vienna XIV., City Railway Station Hütteldorf
k. k. Albert Milde
City Railway Columns
Under Otto Wagner (1841-1918), there were 21 cast iron City Railway columns were built in station Hütteldorf; draft in 1897, implementation by Albert Milde & Co and iron foundry Vogelsinger & Pastree. In 1966 the Viennese municipality agreed on the building of a subway. In the course of the Line 4 construction, station Hütteldorf was rebuilt and old columns were removed.